|Terms and Conditions
for full details on our terms and conditions please contact us
Distance Selling Rules
Receipt of order.
- Black Rock Motorcycles must receive notification immediately should any goods arrive damaged.
- The items must be returned within 14 days of receipt, contact Black Rock Motorcycles for a returns number, and the original sales documentation.
- Goods must be returned in the original packaging in which they were received.
- All refunds or exchanges are subject to approval by Black Rock Motorcycles.
- Un-used goods will only be accepted if returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new, un-used, original condition and packaged as originally received.
- A returns number and original sales documentation must be enclosed.
- We regret that we are unable to accept returns of DVDs once the seal has been broken.
- Returned goods, not wanted, other than items defective in manufacture are subject to a re-stocking fee of 30%.
- Due to the nature of the product helmets are excempt from distance selling rules and can only be accepted for return as a result of manufacturing defects or the goods being received by the customer in a damaged condition.
- Note that all helmets are thoroughly inspected and approved by Black Rock Motorcycles prior to dispatch. A photo may be taken and kept on file. Please ensure that you order the correct size (see sizing charts).
- Used Goods cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are deemed to be defective in manufacture. Should this be the case the item will be covered by the guarantee of the individual manufacturer.
- For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. Please contact us by email prior to returning any goods.
Points to note
- We aim to deliver your order within 7-10 working days.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- All purchases remain the property of Black Rock Motorcycles until payment in full has been received.
All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability